To Get This Tutorial Click Below
Resource: Proposal Content Instructions on the student website
Each learning team will submit to the MAIN folder AND to the team section of the assignments folder, a PowerPoint presentation, 15-20 slides (with use of notes section) that cover the team’s full proposal. The presentation will consist of a brief overview of the proposal, including a description of the agency seeking funding, the problem to be solved, the goals and objectives, the methods, the evaluation criteria and the budget. Your presentation should be designed to “sell” a funder on the validity of the need and the program idea.
Each learning team will develop a 10-17 page grant proposal for a real or fictional human service agency, utilizing the separate parts written and submitted in weeks 2, 3 and 4. Also needed are a letter of intent, a cover letter, title page and a summary/abstract of the proposal. These extra pages are not counted in the 10-17 page requirements.
Here are the full requirements for the proposal, including all previous weekly sections.
Identify the grant proposal topic. When selecting a topic, consider the following:
· Identify a problem or need in which you are interested;
· Identify a problem or need that is narrow enough to be addressed:
· Identify a problem or need that can be documented; and
· Identify a problem or need for which there is a solution.
Create a 10- to 17-page grant proposal for a real or fictional human service agency.
Include in the grant proposal:
· Letter of intent
· Cover letter
· Summary or abstract
· Community assessment process, and needs and problem statement
· Program design methods and timeline
· Goals and objectives
· Program evaluation criteria
· Budget narrative
Include a separate and additional assignment title page with the names of all your learning team members.
Format the proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
Create a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation of the completed proposal.
Include the following in your presentation:
· A brief overview of the grant proposal
· A description of the agency seeking funding
· The problem to be solved
· The objectives
· The methods
· The evaluation criteria and
· The budget
To Know More Tutorials Visit http://www.tutorialfirm.com