To Get This Tutorial Click Below
1. Locate a recent electronic version of a print advertisement.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis that addresses the following questions:
- Who was the target audience?
- What was the intended effect?
- Was the advertisement misleading or not and how?
2. Choose an organization, business or corporation.
Search the organization’s, business’s, or corporation’s website for a recent press release. Titles might include words such as public relations, media relations, or news.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word critique depicting the effectiveness of a press release.
Include a short synthesis of the main differences between advertising and public relations.
Attach the press release and a copy of the advertisement to your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
To Know More Tutorials Visit