To Get This Tutorial Click Below
COM 480 Week 1 Individual Assignment Organizational Communication Analysis Part I Descriptive Framework Paper
Resource: The Virtual Organizations Portal
Click on the Virtual Organizations Portal web link under Course Outline on your student website. When the page opens, click on the Orientations link to read the User’s Guide. Then, explore the various businesses and organizations to become familiar with the city of Kelsey.
Choose one of the Virtual Organizations under the businesses, schools, health care, or city government tab.
Note. You must use your chosen Virtual Organization throughout all subsequent weekly assignments so be sure to choose one with ample information.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word descriptive framework of your chosen Virtual Organization. You may research existing organizations to supplement any gaps in information, but be sure to document all sources and use consistent information throughout all subsequent weekly assignments. Describe the following:
- o Employees
- o Clients or stakeholders
- o General public
- o Products or services
- o Relations of products, services, and organization to the community
- The organizational communication variables such as the following:
- o The communication settings—board room, one-on-one meetings, and hallway chats, for example
- o The internal and external communication systems
- o The structural and functional characteristics that affect the degree of communication formality
- o The communication channels—face-to-face, telephone, personal documents, impersonal documents, computer mediated, and so forth
- o Any theoretical perspectives you observe, such as groupthink tendencies
Reference at least two academic sources. Consider using Introducing Communication Theory: Analysis and Application by R. West & L. Turner, or any other texts you have used in your degree program, from the University Library eBook collection.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
To Know More Tutorials Visit