To Get This Tutorial Click Below
HCS 490 Week 5 Leaning Team Assignment Government Regulatory Agencies and Impact Presentation
Health care consumers and providers have access to a variety of health care products and services, which may be a benefit and a challenge. Governmental oversight of health care products and services exists and may affect the type and quality of products and services to which health care consumers have access. Health care products and services are regulated by a variety of governmental agencies, such as the following (more listed on Agency Overview):
· The Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
· The FDA Division of Drug Marketing, Advertising, and Communications (DDMAC)
· The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
· Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Identify one governmental agency and one health care product category or service that is regulated or overseen by this agency.
Explore the agencies in the government links in the Health Care Web Links section on the student website.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (12 slides do not include the title & reference page) that includes the following:
1. Identify the identity and role of the governmental agency selected.
2. Identify the overall set of health care products or services that the agency is responsible for overseeing or regulating.
3. Identify the specific health care product or service category on which your presentation focuses.
4. Identify three advantages of regulatory oversight for the selected health care product or service category to the consumer.
5. Identify three advantages of regulatory oversight for the selected health care product or service category to the health care provider.
6. Identify one way in which the role of the agency and the product or service it regulates or oversees affects consumer choice in the health care marketplace.
7. Identify health care costs for consumers.
8. Identify factors that contribute to the consumer’s choice of providers.
9. Include a conclusion.
10. Include a minimum of five references that must be cited in the final slide.
To Know More Tutorials Visit